Most Popular Products
|Home||» Products||» GRISEOFULVIN 500 MICRONIZED SCORED TABLETS||» Nutraceutical Tablet||» L-Methyl Folate & Combination Tablet|
L-Methyl Folate & Combination Tablet
Product Code : 258
Health supplement with multivitamins especially omega 3 fatty acid play a crucial role in providing health benefits. Our Combination contains many essential multivitamins and amino acids which are usually needed for good health.
● Boosts heart health
● Provide cardiovascular supports
● Helps in proper functioning of the body
● Supports infant growth
● Helpful in relieving symptoms of rheumatic arthritis
● helps in reduction of blood pressure
● Speeds Recovery
● Helps Regulate Healthy Kidney Function
● Supports Healthy Immune and Hormone Function
● Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
● Helps Regulate Cholesterol Levels
● Helps Regulate Blood Flow
● Supports Healthy Artery Function
● Improves Energy Levels
● Supports Healthy Muscle Development
Omega 3 Fatty Acid:
Omega 3 fatty acids are collection of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are collectively called as essential fatty acids because body doesn't produce them.
Omega-3 fatty acid has proven to decrease the risk of repeat episode of coronary heart disease. It also decreases a component of cholesterol known as triglycerides.
Health Benefits of DHA & EPA:
● Reduce inflammation in heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and rheumatoid arthritis.
● Help prevent blood from clotting and sticking to artery walls.
● Prevent hardening of the arteries.
● Decrease triglyceride levels.
L- Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
N-Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid; acts as an antioxidant. It act outside the cell to reduce cystine to cysteine which can be transported into the cell 10 times faster than cystine and further used in the biosynthesis of GSH. By facilitating GSH biosynthesis, NAC serves an indirect antioxidant role where it can enhance glutathione-S transferase activity; supply GSH for glutathione peroxidase catalyzed detoxification of peroxides.
L-Arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the body to make protein. L-Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that has several metabolic functions including involvement in the transport, processing and excretion of nitrogen, urea synthesis, and as a substrate in the synthesis of creatine and NO.
Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble form of thiamine (vitamin B1) often considered to be the most effective. It is absorbed much better than water soluble thiamine salts. It is the most effective metabolic precursor of active thiamine, or vitamin B1, available.
Benfotiamine also inhibits three major biochemical pathways implicated in diabetes-induced vascular damage and neuropathy. In addition to diabetic neuropathy, Benfotiamine appears to be of value in preventing diabetic retinopathy and nephropathy. It has also been shown to have beneficial effects in patients with end-stage renal disease and alcoholic neuropathy.
L-methyl Folate is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis and critical enzymatic reactions throughout the body. By depleting excess homocystine, folate benefits cardiovascular health and nervous system function. In body l methyl folate converts to 5-MTHF (5-methyl tetra hydro folate) and is the form that enters the brain and works directly as a methyl donor and monoamine synthesis modulator.
Folate is a water-soluble B vitamin (B9) that is essential for cell growth/reproduction, breakdown/ utilization of proteins, formation of nucleic acids, and other functions.
Mecobalamin is one of the two coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is cofactor in the enzyme methionine synthase which functions of transfer methyl group for the regeneration of the methionine from homocysteine.
Pyridoxine 5'-phosphate is an essential cofactor in various transamination, decarboxylation, hydrolysis of glycogen and synthesis pathways involving carbohydrate, sphingolipid, amino acid, heme and neurotransmitter metabolism.
Vitamin D3 enhances calcium absorption and retention, a key nutritional role in supporting healthy bones, and may play a potential role in cardiovascular, colon and cellular health. Vitamin D levels have been shown to decline with age, due primarily to a reduction in either absorption or metabolism by the liver. Decreased exposure to sunlight, a vegetarian diet, or a low intake of vitamin D fortified foods also plays a role in inadequate vitamin D levels.
Mechanism of Action:
It has impact on cardio disease through numerous mechanism, including:
● They help to lower levels of cholesterol- the fatty, waxy substance that can build up in arteries and form plaques that increase risk of heart attack or stroke.
● They reduce levels of unhealthy fats called triglycerides in the blood. High levels of triglycerides have been linked to an increased risk for cardiovascular disease.
● They decrease the risk of abnormal heartbeats, or arrhythmias, which can lead to sudden death.
● They decrease platelet aggregation favors dilation of blood vessels, and decrease the tendency to thrombosis.
● They can slightly lower blood pressure, which is another risk factor for heart disease.
● They reduce inflammation in the body, which helps prevent the blockage arteries from becoming blocked.
Other Products in 'Nutraceutical Tablet' category