Our product comprises of the ingredients which are combined for their properties which assist in heart health.
Antioxidant activity of Omega-3fatty acids and Coenzyme Q10 helps scavenging free radicals in body and also helps prevent the discomfort due to them which supports heart health in combination. Omega-3s are also considered or their role in inflammatory pathways, it relieves inflammatory and immune pathways, which in turn are supportive in preventing heart diseases.
L-Arginine is added for its support to heart and immune system so that our body tends to block further damage. Selenium is added for its role in trace amounts in metabolic activities which serve in the health of heart in diseased conditions.To keep heart health in check one has to maintain his/ her mental health, mentally upset person can never have a good heart health. The ingredients added are also supportive in mental health and mood.
India is a nation racing towards affluence; skyrocketing salaries and an economy on a remarkable upward growth trajectory are putting unprecedented pressure on youth to succeed. With the increase in the competition levels, youngsters are facing the problem of stress at a very early stage. The advent of MNC work culture in India, unhealthy lifestyles and longer working hours with eyes wide open on computer screens are leading to increased stress thereby exposing the young Indians to heart ailments and the main reason is falling mental health.
Considering these conditions our product is been designed to match today's daily regime.
Benefits are as follows:
About Composition:Omega-3 fatty acids:
- Supports heart health
- Helpful in Optimum Brain health
- The role in regulation of inflammatory and immune pathways functioning
- Antioxidant and reduces triglycerides
- Boosts immune system
They are polyunsaturated fatty acids packed with EPA and DHA, which are considered as essential fatty acids for the body. It constitutes its benefits to heart health, as it helps reduce the Triglyceride (TG) levels hence the reduction of fat in the body. We know that fat accumulation is the important fact that has to be paid attention to, while studying about the causes ultimately leading to a "not so good" heart health.
EPA has a unique role as the precursor to eicosanoids (hormone-like substances) that, in addition to modulating several areas of cardiovascular health, it also regulates inflammatory and immune pathways
Anti-inflammatory role is important to keep the inflammation in check which may help you keep away from atherosclerosis.Working
Omega 3- fatty acid reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver because EPA and DHA are poor substrates for the enzymes responsible for triglyceride synthesis and they inhibit esterification of other fatty acids.
The increase in peroxisomes of Î²-oxidation of fatty acids in the liver also contributes to the fall in triglycerides, by reducing the quantity of free fatty acids available for their synthesis. The inhibition of this synthesis lowers VLDL.
During and after absorption, there are three main pathways for the metabolism of the omega-3 fatty acids:
Coenzyme Q10 and Its Working:
- the fatty acids are first transported to the liver where they are incorporated into various categories of lipoproteins and then channelled to the peripheral lipid stores;
- the cell membrane phospholipids are replaced by lipoprotein phospholipids and the fatty acids can then act as precursors for various eicosanoids;
- the majority is oxidised to meet energy requirements
also known as ubiquinone, is a ubiquitous enzyme, Q refers to the quinone chemical group and 10 refers to the number of isoprenyl chemical subunits in its tail.
It's a fat soluble substance and works as a vitamin. The level of CoQ10
is the highest in organs with high rates of metabolism such as the heart, kidney, and liver, where it functions as an energy transfer molecule. The primary biochemical action of CoQ10
is as a cofactor in the electron-transport chain, in the series of redox reactions that are involved in the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate(ATP). As most cellular functions are dependent on an adequate supply of Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), CoQ10
is essential for the health of virtually all human tissues and organs. Coenzyme Q10 is one of the most significant lipid antioxidants, which prevent the generation of free radicals and modifications of proteins, lipids, and DNA. CoQ10
, can neutralize free radicals and may reduce some of the damage they cause. CoQ10
improves energy, augments the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant.
plays a significant role in boosting the immune system and physical performance, as tissues and cells involved with immune function are highly energy-dependent and therefore require an adequate supply of CoQ10
for optimal function.L-Arginine and Its Working:
Arginine is an Î±-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. Arginine is classified as a semi-essential or conditionally essential amino acid, depending on the developmental stage and health status of the individual.
Arginine plays an important role in heart health, cell division, healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones. The roles of arginine include:
Selenium and Its Working:
- Precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO) which contributes to vessel homeostasis by inhibiting vascular smooth muscle contraction and growth, platelet aggregation, and leukocyte adhesion to the endothelium
- Reduces healing time of injuries
- Quickens repair time of damaged tissue
- Supports normal blood pressure maintenance in clinical hypertensive subjects. NO-mediated decrease in blood pressure is influenced by L-arginine-dependent nitric oxide synthase pathway
- Arginine is a potent agonist of the mTOR protein kinase that regulates growth and metabolism at both the cellular and organismal level
Selenium has become one of the most exciting nutrients. Once classified solely as a toxic mineral, it is now regarded as an essential one, needed in small daily amounts. Selenium functions as a component of the enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which accounts for its antioxidant function. It is critical to many of our basic physiological functions, including protecting cells from oxidative stress and helping the thyroid to produce hormones.
It supports the working of all the above ingredients, even in trace amounts.Interactions:Blood-thinning medications (including aspirin, warfarin , and clopedigrel)
- Omega-3 fatty acids may increase the effects of blood thinning medications.Blood sugar lowering medications (such as glipizide, glyburide, metformin)
- Taking omega-3 fatty acid supplements may increase fasting blood sugar levels.Cyclosporine
- Taking omega-3 fatty acids during cyclosporine therapy may reduce toxic side effects, such as high blood pressure and kidney damage.Cholestrol lowering drugs (including atorvastatin, lovastatin, simvastatin)
Use of omega-3-fatty acid esters may help cholestrol lowering drugs to work effecticely.Special Precautions & Warnings (For Pregnancy and Breast Feeding Mothers):
Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher â than â normal doses unless recommended by a health â care provider for special conditions. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risk. Storage:
Store in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep protected from direct sunlight.