This is a combination of probiotic & prebiotic which help our bodies maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria and support health and wellbeing. They may be especially beneficial for active growing bodies to support their developing digestive and immune systems and to help relieve tummy troubles such as diarrhea. This combination encourages peristaltic motions by exerting a positive influence on bowl activity & evacuation. Useful for those people who do not consume sufficient fiber in their diet and experience 'pellet like' stools and the feeling of non-evacuation. It does not make the colon / bowel 'lazy' like other non-natural products & laxatives.
They play a vital role in sustaining good health. Technical functions and advantages of the product:
- Prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhea & Persistent diarrhea
- Prevention of infectious diarrhea & Gastroenteritis
- Lactose Intolerance and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Both probiotics and prebiotics play a vital role in sustaining good health. Whether through supplements or simply through dietary changes, you may find that adding these living organisms - and their food - to your diet ends up making you a happier organism, as well.
Probiotics are types of 'living' friendly bacteria similar to those that inhabit our digestive tract, which beneficially affects the host by improving the host's intestinal microbial balance". Probiotics are generally mono or mixed cultures of live microorganisms which otherwise form the major component of the gut micro floara.
Prebiotics are 'nonâliving' food ingredients that reach the large intestine unaffected by digestion, and 'feed' the good bacteria in our gut helping them to grow and flourish. Probiotics
â microorganisms living in our intestines, sometimes called microbes, bood bacteria, probiotic bacteria.Prebiotics
â a group of nutrients found in specific foods we consume.
Today's modern lifestyle filled with unreliable diets, stress, irregular exercise patterns, travelling and prescription medicine are just some of the causes of a disrupted digestive system. Even the most healthy and active person might suffer the effects of diarrhea. Even more serious and debilititating condition, Irritable Bowel Syndrome or 'Spastic colon', affects nearly 1 to 5 adults and can cause a wide range of serious symptoms including: abdominal pain, stomach cramps, constipation, bloating, and excessive gas.
There are many reasons the normal intestinal flora might become depleted, including:
- Poor diet
- Use of drugs that inhibit the immune system
- Antibiotic (drugs that kill bacteria), anti-fungal (drugs that kill fungi and yeast), and antiprotozoal (drugs that kill organisms such as Giardia and Malaria) drug use
- Mal-digestion and mal-assimilation
- Chronic constipation or diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Tainted food sources
In this combination, the three bacteria namely, Streptococcus faecalis, Clostridium butyricum
and Bacillus mesentericus
, exert their prebiotic action in the gut by raising the counts of Lactobacillus
. These three live bacteria also have the property of producing lactic acid, butyric acid, and acetic acid which creates an acidic environment in the intestine, which is turn is detrimental to the colonization and growth of intestinal pathogenic bacteria like E.coli, Salmonella, Shigella, Clostridium, Streptococcus and Staphylococcus
In this way these three mutated live bacteria, which are non pathogenic and help each other to multiply and proliferate by a process symbiosis, act as both PREBIOTIC
(by its property of facilitating proliferation of normal gut flora bacteria like lactobacillus
) and PROBIOTIC
(by its property of creating and acidic environment in the intestine and inhibiting the proliferation of potentially pathogenic organisms, thereby beneficially affecting the host).
So, this combination will helps to revive our body's store of natural flora (the good bacteria), maintaining and optimizing intestinal pH and strengthening immune system. A Nutritional Probiotic that Nutritionally Supports the GI treat by maintain gut floraBalance.Mechanism of action:
Prebiotic and Probiotic help in improving the immunity and overall working of the digestive system. It restores and maintains the normalcy in the gut flora by keeping bacteria and yeast in balance in the gastrointestinal tract. The friendly bacteria help in the management of diarrhea and also in the better absorption of nutrients found in food into the body. It also provides relief from excessive gas in the stomach. Indications and Usage:
Indicated for imbalance of microflora â dysbacteriosis. Dysbacteriosis defined by such symptoms: diarrhea, dyspepsia: constipation, wind, sickness, vomiting, eructation, stomach ache. Use:
About Composition:Streptococcus faecalis:Streptococcus faecalis
- Traveler's diarrhea
- H.pylori Gastritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Antibiotic associated diarrhea, Inflammatory bowel disease
- Pregnancy associated diarrhea
- Acute no-specific diarrhea
- Promotes the health of the intestinal tract
- Helps to encourage a healthy gut flora balance
- Supports a balanced inflammatory response
- Inflammatory bowel disease or other types of diarrhea
- High cholesterol
is a type of streptococcus and streptococcus are a gram positive bacteria belonging to the lactic acid bacteria group. Streptococcus bacteria grow in pairs, or, chains because of their type of cellular division which is a division along a single axis. Streptococcus faecalis
has been reclassified as Enterococcus faecalis
. In addition to being gram positive it is also a commensal bacterium that lives in a mammal's gastrointestinal tract.They proliferate actively through the symbiotic action with B. mesentaricus
to yield lactic acid with inhibition of growth of harmful bacteria. This lactic acid bacterium is found in the region from the upper to lower part of small intestine. Benefits of Streptococcus faecalis
Clostridium butyricum:Clostridium butyricum
- Streptococcus faecalis produces a toxin known as bacteriocin that inhibits pathogenic bacteria
- Helps treat acne. Streptococcus faecalis has the ability to inhibit the growth of bacteria known as Propionibacterium acnes, which is commonly associated with acne
- Helps treat various types of diarrhea, acute as well as rotavirus induced
- Helps treat irritable bowel syndrome
is a gram-positive, anaerobic, spore forming bacilli. They proliferate actively through the symbiotic action with Streptococcus faecalis
to yield short chain fatty acids such as butyric acid and acetic acid with a resultant decrease in intestinal pH and inhibition of growth of harmful bacteria.
Additionally it acts on the intestinal tract to improve abnormal bowel movements. The short chain fatty acids also help in adjustment of water and electrolyte concentration of the intestinal tract. They also serve as source of nutrient for intestinal mucosal cells. It is found predominantly in the region from the upper small intestine to the colon.Benefits of Clostridium butyricum
Bacillus mesentericus:Bacillus mesentericus
- Helps in digestion, maintains the integrity of the gastrointestinal tract mucosa
- Blocks the growth of pathogenic bacteria-Interferes with the growth of highly pathogenic, Clostridium difficile by antagonizing its multiplication
- Helps the growth of beneficial bacteria like Bifidobacteria
- Helps in the treatment of diarrhea. It helps to regularize abnormal bowel movements during chronic diarrhea
- Help in adjustment of water and electrolyte concentration of the intestinal tract
is a gram-positive, aerobic, spore forming bacterium. They proliferate actively through the symbiotic action with S. faecalis
. It is a spore forming bacteria and produces an amylolytic enzyme (amylase) and protease to activate proliferation of streptococcus. It is also responsible for production of nutrient, which helps in increasing the count of bifidobacteria.
It is found predominantly in the small intestine.Benefits of Bacillus mesentericus:
Lactobacillus Sporogenes:Lactobacillus sporogenes
- Produces amylase and proteases which support the growth of beneficial bacteria
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria like enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, Clostridium perfringens, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Campylobacter, Yersinia enterocolitica
- Helps in digestion by regulating abnormal movements
is a universally occurring beneficial bacterium. It is a gram-positive, spore-forming, lactic acid producing probiotic. Probiotics, such as L. sporogenes
, support the growth of friendly bacteria and helps maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the intestinal environment. It also produces enzymes required in the digestion of various carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and also aids in their absorption. They have the capability of transforming into the spore form, which gives it stability and the ability to withstand high temperature, gastric acid and bile acid. Once consumed by the host, these spores germinate in the upper small intestine and produce lactic acid thereby creating an environment, which will inhibit the growth of potentially organisms. L. sporogenes
produces biologically active L (+) lactic acid, which is completely metabolized leading to glycogen synthesis. Benefits of L. sporogenes:
- Supports levels of healthy microflora
- Improves the GI ecology
- Maintains healthy lipid metabolism
- Recovery after the use of antibiotics
Side effects of thirst and constipation are rare and insignificant in healthy individuals. Diarrhea may occur as the population of flora changes.
Gas, Bloating, Abdominal discomfort, Flatulence, Nausea etc.Contraindication:
Do not use preparation at allergy to any component or dairy products.Special Precautions & Warnings: (For Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding mothers):
Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher-than- normal doses unless recommended by a health- care provider for special conditions. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risk. Storage:
Store at room temperature, 15-30Â° C (59-86Â°F). Keep away from moisture.